Areas of Expertise:
- Organizational Development
- Virtue-Based Leadership
- Organizational Communication and Culture
- Improving Communication in Health Care
- Ethical Issues in Organizational Leadership
- Congregational Ministry
- Workplace Training
Training and Consulting Topics
- Culture-Based Approaches to Strategic Planning
- Cultivating “Deep Attention” in the Workplace
- Practical Tools for Understanding Organizational Culture
- Managing Organizational Complexities
- Group Process
- Recognizing and Responding to Toxic Work Environments
- Becoming a Non-Anxious Leader
- Self-Care and Leadership
- Director of ACU’s Masters in Organizational Development since 2007.
- 12 years in the college classroom, with classes focusing on organizational communication, leadership, health communication, and action research methods.
- Over ten years training and consulting experience.
- Licensed realtor and real estate investor
- Former church minister and missionary (Ecuador)