The purpose of the Launch Women’s Leadership Program is to partner with high potential women in achieving their leadership aspirations while remaining authentically themselves. This year-long program provides valuable education, peer accountability, and one-on-one leadership coaching.
As a result of participating in this program, high potential women will:
- Gain helpful insight into behavioral and relational factors contributing to leadership success
- Create a leadership development plan
- Identify unique strengths, both as individuals and as women, that contribute to organizational success
- Establish a network of peer support
- Begin taking steps toward leadership goals with peer support and accountability.
Launch Women’s Leadership Program consists of:
- Quarterly one-day group sessions including lunch and all materials
- A formal personality and leadership assessment
- 360 feedback interviews with participants’ supervisors, peers, and direct reports
- Three individual leadership coaching sessions
Individuals who wish to gain corporate sponsorship for the registration fee should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Quarterly one-day group sessions will be held on the following days from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with lunch provided:
- Sept. 22, 2017
- Jan. 26, 2018
- April 27, 2018
- Aug. 24, 2018
One Hanover Park
16633 Dallas Parkway, Suite 800
Addison, Texas 75001
About the Facilitator
Prior to becoming an executive coach and leadership consultant, Dr. Jaime Goff had a fourteen-year career in higher education as a professor of Marriage and Family Therapy and an administrator. Most recently, she was the Dean of the College of Graduate and Professional Studies at Abilene Christian University’s (ACU) Dallas campus, where she led the initiative to launch seven new online graduate programs, resulting in an additional 700 graduate students enrolling in ACU graduate programs in two years.
Dr. Goff recently launched The Empathic Leader, LLC, through which she is leveraging her leadership experience and advanced education in executive coaching, systems theory, and relationship dynamics to help leaders and organizations succeed. Dr. Goff’s passion is helping female leaders achieve their leadership goals while remaining authentically themselves and positively benefiting their organizations.
Dr. Goff has a Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Michigan State University and a Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Southern Methodist University. She has over forty peer-reviewed publications and presentations at national and international conferences.