Areas of Expertise:
- Family Systems Analysis
- Church Conflict
- Interpersonal Mediation
- Peacemaking Circle Processes
- Genogram Creation
- Identifying Emotional Patterns Within Your Family of Origin
- Navigating Congregational Conflict
- Dealing With Church Antagonists
- Restorative Justice
- The only mediator hired by British Petroleum during the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill. Tasked with determining if British Petroleum was doing everything possible to restore relationships with those affected by the disaster.
- Defense Initiated Victim Outreach Specialist (DIVO): Serves as the communication bridge between the defense team and victim’s families in capital murder cases.
- Peacemaking Circles: Structured dialogue processes utilized by juveniles, staff, organizations, and families to restore trust and create restorative dialogue.
- Congregational Conflict Management
- Member of the Congregational Assessment Response and Transformation Team Advisory Board (CART) for The North Texas Conference of the United Methodist Church. Assesses church conflict, conducts conflict resolution workshops, performs both interpersonal and church-wide mediations, and coaches pastors through challenging situations.
- Adjunct Professor: Center for Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management at Southern Methodist University.